A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
NCMB COMPLIANCE WITH SEC. 106 OF THE GENERAL PROVISION OF THE FY 2019 GENERAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT (GAA):
I. AGENGY’S MANDATES AND FUNCTIONS, NAMES OF OFFICIALS, DESIGNATION, AND CONTACT INFORMATION;
II. ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS
- FAR NO. 1 – SAAOBDB (Statement of Appropriations , Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances)
- BAR NO. 1 – QUARTERLY PHYSICAL REPORT OF OPERATIONS/PHYSICAL PLAN
- FAR NO. 1-A – SUMMARY OF APPROPRIATIONS, ALLOTMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, DISBURSEMENTS AND BALANCES BY OBJECT OF EXPENDITURES (SAAODBOE)
- FAR NO. 1-B – LIST OF ALLOTMENTS AND SUB-ALLOTMENTS (LASA)
- FAR NO. 4 – REPORT OF DISBURSEMENT
- FAR NO. 5 – REPORT OF REVENUE AND OTHER RECEIPTS (QRROR)
- FINANCIAL PLAN (Detailed Statement of Current Year’s Obligations, Disbursements, and Unpaid Obligations)
III. DBM APPROVED BUDGETS AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS
a. Budget; b. GAA Tagets
IV. PROJECTS, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES, BENEFICIARIES, AND STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION FOR FY 2019. – not applicable
V. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN
- ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN (APP-CSE)
- ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN (APP NON-CSE)
- PROCUREMENT MONITORING REPORT
VI. MODIFICATIONS MADE PURSUANT TO THE GENERAL AND SPECIAL PROVISIONS IN THE FY 2019 GAA. – not applicable
VII ANNUAL REPORTS ON THE STATUS OF INCOME AUTHORIZED BY THE LAW TO BE DEPOSITED OUTSIDE THE NATIONAL TREASURY.
VII. QMS CERTIFICATION
- Registration Certificate
- Registration Schedule
- ATTESTATION (COMPLETION OF THE ANNUAL SURVEILLANCE AUDIT)
IX. SYSTEM OF RANKING DELIVERY UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2021
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2020
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2019
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2018
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2017
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2016
- Guidelines on the Grant of Performance Based Bonus for FY 2015